Yoga for Mental Well-Being course is designed to help you integrate the tools from Yoga to strengthen your mental well-being, balance your emotional health and feel more connected mind, body and spirit. Use this information to create your own personalized daily self-care practice and/or design and share with your clients. Together, taking ownership of our mental health with Yoga.
This course includes:
- Opening letter with includes links to all below.
- Course notes
- Course notes with narration
- 45min. movement practice (link provided)
- 20min. breathing practice
- 10min. guided meditation for gratitude and connection
- Daily checklist to quiet anxiety*
- Daily checklist to release depression*
- Weekly template to promote well-being
*available for immediate download.
You will learn:
- Learn the importance of a holistic wellness practice for mental health
- Learn how the tools from Yoga can create balance for our mental well-being
- Design personalized self-care programs for your clients.
Yoga Alliance members receive 2 CECs by completing a short quiz and submitting to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: I am hosting a live-virtual course: Yoga for Well-Being on Saturday, January 30th, 2021 10am – 2pm EST, with a purchase option that includes this course material. If you would like to join the live course that includes this online course click here.