Course Date: TBD Fall 2021
Yoga for Mental Well-Being course is designed to help you integrate the tools from Yoga to strengthen your mental well-being, balance your emotional health and feel more connected mind, body and spirit. Use this information to create your own personalized daily self-care practice and/or design and share with your clients. Together, taking ownership of our mental health with Yoga.
- Discuss the importance of a holistic wellness practice for mental health
- Learn how the tools from Yoga can create balance for our mental well-being
- Design personalized self-care programs for your clients.
- 90min. real time class experience including movement, breath work & meditation
- Q+A session in a small group virtual setting
This option includes the 2-hour online course – Yoga for Mental-Wellbeing: Creating a Daily Practice. This is a LIVE ONLY – VIRTUAL EVENT. Course Notes will be emailed on the morning of the course along with the meeting link. To protect the privacy of students, recording of this course will not be provided.
Online Course includes:
- Opening letter with includes links to all below.
- Course notes
- Course notes with narration 55min.
- 45min. movement practice
- 25min. breathing practice
- 10min. guided meditation for gratitude and connection
- Daily checklist to quiet anxiety
- Daily checklist to release depression
- Weekly template to promote well-being
FOR MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE CLICK HERE.