- Understand how the brain and nervous system process pain signals.
- Understand the impacts of chronic pain beyond the physical symptoms.
- Learn how the tools from Yoga can provide daily self-care practices.
- Learn simple movement sequences that include options to help manage pain.
Please note, this course is meant to work in conjunction with the exercises and advice as provided by your doctors and/or physiotherapists. Should you have any concerns or questions please reach out: email@example.com. Experience with Yoga while recommended, is not required.
This option includes the 2-hour online course – Yoga for Pain Management: Creating a Caring Practice. This is a LIVE ONLY – VIRTUAL EVENT. Course Notes will be emailed on the morning of the course along with the meeting link. To protect the privacy of students, recording of this course will not be provided. Space for 10 only.
Online Course Components – Online Course available now.
- Narrated theory presentation 45 min. with powerpoint slides.
- Course notes via .pdf
- 30 min. Chair Yoga practice
- 35 min. Standing/Floor based Yoga Practice
- Guided Meditation Script: Connection
- Bonus Video: tutorial “How to use Yoga props”
Course Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021 10am – 2pm EST
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS COURSE CLICK HERE