Yoga for Pain Management helps us define the specific tools from Yoga and how they can be effective in daily pain management. Whether we are recovering from a recent injury or illness, or experiencing the ongoing effects of chronic pain, this course will provide options and techniques for daily management of both physical and emotional health.
Online Course Components
- Opening letter with links to below.
- Narrated theory presentation 45 min. with powerpoint slides.
- Course notes via .pdf
- 30min. Chair Yoga practice
- 35min. Standing/Floor based Yoga practice
- Guided Meditation Script: Connection
- Bonus Video: tutorial “How to use Yoga props”
You will learn:
- How the brain and nervous system process pain signals.
- The impacts of chronic pain beyond the physical symptoms.
- How the tools from Yoga can provide daily self-care practices.
- Simple movement sequences that include options to help manage pain.
Yoga Alliance members receive 2 CECs by completing a short quiz and submitting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: I am hosting a live-virtual course: Yoga for Pain Management on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 10am – 2pm EST, with a purchase option that includes this course material. If you would like to join the live course that includes this online course click here.