This course includes – Unlimited streaming on all videos + downloadable files:
- Opening letter with links to below.
- Narrated theory presentation 45 min. with powerpoint slides.
- Course notes via .pdf
- 30min. Chair Yoga practice
- 35min. Standing/Floor based Yoga practice
- Guided Meditation Script: Connection
- Bonus Video: tutorial “How to use Yoga props”
You will learn:
- How the brain and nervous system process pain signals.
- The impacts of chronic pain beyond the physical symptoms.
- How the tools from Yoga can provide daily self-care practices.
- Simple movement sequences that include options to help manage pain.
Yoga Alliance members receive 2 CECs by completing a short quiz and submitting to: firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE NOTE: I am hosting a live-virtual course: Yoga for Pain Management on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 10am – 2pm EST, with a purchase option that includes this course material. If you would like to join the live course that includes this online course click here.