Yoga, Fitness and Wellness based events all over the world hosted by Lisa Greenbaum and friends.
Why sangha? Sangha means community in Sanskrit. It is through community that we heal. We have a biological need to be around other people: for friendship, for love and to simply feel safe.
Feeling a part of a community increases our immunity, our serotonin levels, gives us boosts of oxytocin (especially after a long hug) and raises our endorphins – all the chemicals we need to feel happy. Combined with the natural beauty of the world’s playgrounds and we have a recipe for the perfect reset and renew holiday.
- April 14-20, 2020 “A Journey to Self” Navina Retreat Centre – Costa Rica
- June 26-28, 2020 “T.A.P. Into Wellness” Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre ON Canada
- July 16-19, 2020 “In Harmony” Pender Island, BC Canada
- Sept 18-20, 2020 “Healing Journey” Georgian Bay, ON Canada
- TBD Oct, 2020 “Girls Getaway” Okanagon, BC Canada
- TBD Nov, 2020 “Mother India” Rishikesh, India
- TBD Dec, 2020 “Winter Solstice” Yukon, Canada
Immerse your Self in the lush tropics of Costa Rica. Lisa Greenbaum is very excited to be hosting this nourishing retreat at Navina. Located in the mountains near Palmar Sur, a short hike to beaches, waterfalls and the jungle. This ultimate Yogi vacation is an opportunity to deepen your yoga practice both on and off the mat with daily meditations, personal reflection time, yoga classes, satsangs (philosophy discussions), excursions and more. One of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves is time and space. Taking a moment to step away from our day-to-day responsibilities allows us the opportunity to build deeper connections with ourselves, our community (sangha) and the natural world around us. Dedicating quality time to our practice will help to foster personal growth, self-love and healing.
April 14-20, 2020 Palmar Sur, Costa Rica
Each day of our retreat will draw us deeper into the theme of Nourish and Nurture. Building and honouring self-care practices through chakra work, mantra meditation and a range of physical practices from stronger, more athletic practices to the healing practices of Yin and Restorative. Experience with Yoga is not required.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- 6-night accommodations (shared)
- Daily Vegetarian Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation to and from Palmar Sur for connecting bus or flight
- All excursions included in the retreat itinerary
- Daily yoga and meditation practices
Click below for the full itinerary and registrations info