Yoga, Fitness and Wellness based events all over the world hosted by Lisa Greenbaum and friends.
Why sangha? Sangha means community in Sanskrit. It is through community that we heal. We have a biological need to be around other people: for friendship, for love and to simply feel safe.
Feeling a part of a community increases our immunity, our serotonin levels, gives us boosts of oxytocin (especially after a long hug) and raises our endorphins – all the chemicals we need to feel happy. Combined with the natural beauty of the world’s playgrounds and we have a recipe for the perfect reset and renew holiday.
- June 26-28, 2020 “T.A.P. Into Wellness” Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre ON Canada
- July 16-19, 2020 “In Harmony” Pender Island, BC Canada
- Sept 18-20, 2020 “Healing Journey” Georgian Bay, ON Canada
- TBD Oct, 2020 “Girls Getaway” Okanagon, BC Canada
- TBD Nov, 2020 “Mother India” Rishikesh, India
- TBD Dec, 2020 “Winter Solstice” Yukon, Canada